Our community is facing significant challenges to our future health and prosperity, as recent trends tell an alarming story about life in the Monadnock region:
- Child abuse levels are above average for New Hampshire
- An eroding economic base as many high-paying jobs have disappeared
- More single parents than the state average
- Youth drug & alcohol abuse above the state average
- Lower high school graduation rates than state average
- Teen pregnancy rate above NH average
- Homelessness continues to be a problem
Based on studies showing that improving the lives of young children and their families is the single most critical factor in reversing these trends, Impact Monadnock has created a Strategic Plan for the region’s future. This report is based on a comprehensive analysis of the challenges facing our region. It provides a complete description of Impact Monadnock’s mission, history and goals and provides concrete strategies for reaching those goals.
See Our Strategic PlanExecutive Summary Full Version Watch the Webinar
Get the Gap Analysis
The Gap Analysis assesses the needs of young children and their families in our community. The results of this assessment informed the Impact Monadnock Strategic Plan.Gap Analysis Watch the Webinar
To learn more about how Impact Monadnock is taking action on the Strategic Plan, please visit the Implementation page.