Who’s Taken the Pledge?
These individuals have taken Our Pledge to the Monadnock Region’s Children. We thank them for their commitment to the future of the Monadnock Region!
Note: This page is updated periodically and may not list the most recent signers. Signers are listed alphabetically by last name.
- Dottie Bauer, Keene State College
- Kerry Belknap Morris, River Valley Community College
- Patricia Campbell, DO, Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth Hitchcock Keene
- Gary Custer, Monadnock United Way
- Marjorie Droppa, PhD
- Ellen Edge, Keene State College Child Development Center
- Eileen Fernandes, Cheshire Medical Center
- Kim Flanders
- Ann Goodrich-Bazan
- Cathy Gray, Cedarcrest Center for Children with Disabilities
- Emily Hartshorne, Keene School District
- Paul Henkel
- Richard Hill, Stone Pond Woodworking
- Liza Lowe, Wild Roots Nature School at Stonewall Farm
- Josh Meehan, Keene Housing
- Jeff Miller
- Helene Mogridge, Keene Family YMCA
- Beth Mucci, Keene State College Child Development Center
- Susan Newcomer
- Joseph Perron, CRV Adventures and River Valley Community College
- Miguel Picanço
- Cindy Rodenhauser Stewart, Antioch University New England
- Jean Marie Roth
- Roberta Royce, Winchester Learning Center
- Nikki Sauber, Monadnock United Way
- Penny Vaine, Healthy Starts at Home Healthcare Hospice & Community Services
- Hanneke van Riel, Antioch University New England
After you take the pledge, be sure to invite your family, friends and colleagues to take the pledge and learn more about Impact Monadnock.