Child- and Family-Friendly Workplace Policies
Support Tomorrow’s Workforce Today
Above: Businesses offering child- and family-friendly workplaces are an important part of supporting our region’s children and families. In this video an employee of Communicators Group, a Keene-based marketing company, explains how her company’s policies have affected her career and her family.
Below you’ll find several sample child- and family-friendly workplace policies from some of Impact Monadnock’s Business Ambassadors. These are intended to provide general examples of how other employers in the region have implemented family-friendly policies. As neither Impact Monadnock nor its Business Ambassadors provides legal advice, however, each employer wishing to implement a family-friendly policy should review the policy with their legal counsel to ensure the policy properly fits their situation and specific legal requirements.
General Family-Friendly Policies
Babies at Work
- Babies at Work Policy – W.S. Badger Company
- Babies at Work Policy – Keene Housing
- Babies at Work Policy – Filtrine Manufacturing Company
- Babies at Work Policy – Electronic Imaging Materials, Inc.
- On Site Child Care Policy – W.S. Badger Company
- Child Care Reimbursement Policy – W.S. Badger Company
Parental Leave & Flexible Schedules
- Alternative Work Schedules Policy – W.S. Badger Company
- Parental Leave Policy – Keene Housing
- Parental Leave Policy – W.S. Badger Company
If you have any questions about these policies or how to adopt them at your organization, please contact us to get started.